View Size Chart & Fabric Requirements
Medium-weight woven fabrics, such as: cotton drill, denim, canvas.
- Polyester Thread
- Bias binding (12mm wide x 19cm)
- Sew-in velcro (2cm wide x 6cm)
- Medium-weight fusible interfacing (0.5 metres or 1/2 yard)
- Material to stablilise peak – plastic stationary wallet recommended
Sewing Skills Gained:
- Cut & sew millinery
- Topstitching curved seams
- Making a baseball cap
This is a digital PDF pattern
After purchase, your PDF sewing pattern download files will be sent via email. If you register for an account on our site, you can also log-in to access purchased pattern files.
The pattern comes in print-at-home (A4 and US Letter) format.
Charlotte is wearing a Weekender Cap in Size 2 (22″).
Share with #CEWeekender